Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Years Resolutions 2024
#2

Happy New Year Kevan, and everyone else Wavegreen

Definitely go with the mantra of enjoyment over winning, works for me, and my approach to this quirky hobby of ours.
I'm planning a few changes at our club, also to try and get a more varied selection of winners.  Maybe I should just add the lap scores incorrectly......actually that happens enough already  Bigsmile

I'm a little younger than your good self, 54, and I'm really worried about retirement. 
I think by the time I get there it will have simply been abolished !!!

Pip
[+] 3 members Like Gpa113's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Kevan - 1st-Jan-24, 10:47 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Gpa113 - 1st-Jan-24, 11:11 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by BAracer - 1st-Jan-24, 12:26 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Anthony B - 2nd-Jan-24, 03:31 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Kevan - 1st-Jan-24, 12:36 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by KensRedZed - 1st-Jan-24, 07:13 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by BAracer - 1st-Jan-24, 07:43 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by chappyman66 - 2nd-Jan-24, 04:12 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Top Down - 2nd-Jan-24, 07:49 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Nonfractal - 2nd-Jan-24, 08:57 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Kevan - 2nd-Jan-24, 10:08 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Henk - 2nd-Jan-24, 05:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)