1st-Jan-24, 10:47 AM
It's the time of year to reflect back...and look forward.
Every new year has a special feeling, spring is on the way, the daylight is slowly stretching (northern hemisphere) and you sometimes make a vow to change one or two things in your life, new year resolutions.
What changes are you making for 2024?
I made a resolution a few years ago to focus on the enjoyment of racing my Slot cars rather than trying to win. It made a big difference to my hobby and I actually started winning even more.
This year I want to try and help others out more and see new winners for a change.
In 16 months time I'll officially be an old age pensioner (66). The state pension is all I'll have to look forward to so this time next year I'll be making that decision to retire or work part time whilst I'm fully capable of doing so.
Every new year has a special feeling, spring is on the way, the daylight is slowly stretching (northern hemisphere) and you sometimes make a vow to change one or two things in your life, new year resolutions.
What changes are you making for 2024?
I made a resolution a few years ago to focus on the enjoyment of racing my Slot cars rather than trying to win. It made a big difference to my hobby and I actually started winning even more.
This year I want to try and help others out more and see new winners for a change.
In 16 months time I'll officially be an old age pensioner (66). The state pension is all I'll have to look forward to so this time next year I'll be making that decision to retire or work part time whilst I'm fully capable of doing so.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)