30th-Aug-19, 07:10 AM
Naturally enough, being out here, I had to give it a go but it didn't.....float my boat. Ditto with bowls. Ronnie tried to get me interested but I got bored sadly. I think anything has to have a certain minimum pace for me to enjoy it.
I used to play tennis and squash to a decent club standard. Cricket was acceptable as I was a fast bowler - not so good with the bat though, I reckon that hard ball was always out to get me. At least with golf the damned thing stays still whilst you try and hit it!
Motor racing seems about the right speed, I can never understand the attraction of trains or their toy equivalents. I reckon I was missnamed as a kid, Steady was my nickname at school of course.
I used to play tennis and squash to a decent club standard. Cricket was acceptable as I was a fast bowler - not so good with the bat though, I reckon that hard ball was always out to get me. At least with golf the damned thing stays still whilst you try and hit it!
Motor racing seems about the right speed, I can never understand the attraction of trains or their toy equivalents. I reckon I was missnamed as a kid, Steady was my nickname at school of course.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)