20th-Dec-23, 11:53 AM
Rally fans will recognise where this was supposed to be going..........
The sidestripes were a nightmare, to the point where they became unsalvageable. They were extremely brittle, even with large amounts of Decal Soft on them. To be fair, I've had the sheet in my to-do box for quite a few years. Buying another sheet might not be the answer, the ink they used is pretty thick.
I'll post another image of what I manage to achieve in terms of a fantasy livery based around what I have done so far.
The sidestripes were a nightmare, to the point where they became unsalvageable. They were extremely brittle, even with large amounts of Decal Soft on them. To be fair, I've had the sheet in my to-do box for quite a few years. Buying another sheet might not be the answer, the ink they used is pretty thick.
I'll post another image of what I manage to achieve in terms of a fantasy livery based around what I have done so far.
Best regards,
Stuart.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)