Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sideways Stratos Wheel Inserts
#1

Does anyone know what these are ?
I want to take them out and install in a set of air hubs, but there is no way these are coming out of the stock aluminium rear wheels in one piece, I have tried the freezer overnight, placing in a shallow tub of hot water  (to just below the plastic) but no go.
I love the look of these deep dish inserts, so really would like to keep the stock look.
Thing is I can not even find spares, the closest I can see are the "campagnolo" inserts, but they don't look to have as thick spokes nor as deep dish so I don't think it is those.
Do Racer/Sideways not do these as a spare part ?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Sideways Stratos Wheel Inserts - by Savage GT - 30th-Aug-19, 06:35 AM
RE: Sideways Stratos Wheel Inserts - by chrisguyw - 30th-Aug-19, 09:32 PM
RE: Sideways Stratos Wheel Inserts - by Savage GT - 31st-Aug-19, 04:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by pinit6
9th-Feb-25, 03:03 PM
Last Post by munter
2nd-Feb-24, 07:44 PM
Last Post by BAracer
19th-Oct-23, 07:06 PM
Last Post by Savage GT
30th-Jul-19, 07:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)