29th-Aug-19, 02:06 PM
The Ferrari F40 is my favourite all time car, but the Lancia Stratos easily makes it in the top 5, and in the mad Group 5 bodywork I am surprised I waited this long for a 1/32 version !
A couple of second hand new/nearly new, tempted me and now have been disassembled awaiting prep for home use.
The rear wheels have inserts that seem to be very tight, so they are currently in the freezer in the hope that will help me get them off intact to insert in the air hubs I want to use !
A couple of second hand new/nearly new, tempted me and now have been disassembled awaiting prep for home use.
The rear wheels have inserts that seem to be very tight, so they are currently in the freezer in the hope that will help me get them off intact to insert in the air hubs I want to use !

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)