Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Should I buy it?
#5

I skipped it. Thanks for the input! This was my offer price. He started at 600 Euro. But I was hoping for a “do it, you’ll never find one again”  kind of response from you guys Bigsmile
Pretty sure I’ll be able to entertain grand children with what I already have.

Which also needs to be built first mind you  Wrench

Slot car newbie setting up a permanent track in my garage/man-cave.
[+] 2 members Like niklasw's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Should I buy it? - by niklasw - 13th-Dec-23, 07:59 PM
RE: Should I buy it? - by KensRedZed - 14th-Dec-23, 04:50 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by Henk - 14th-Dec-23, 05:21 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by Top Down - 14th-Dec-23, 07:56 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by niklasw - 14th-Dec-23, 08:24 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by niklasw - 14th-Dec-23, 08:34 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by woodcote - 14th-Dec-23, 02:32 PM
RE: Should I buy it? - by niklasw - 18th-Dec-23, 10:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)