Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Should I buy it?
#3

On the one side a start set gives good value for money, on the other side with the 2 start sets you'll be buying mostly standard R2 curves.
Question is if you need all those standard curves?
[+] 1 member Likes Henk's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Should I buy it? - by niklasw - 13th-Dec-23, 07:59 PM
RE: Should I buy it? - by KensRedZed - 14th-Dec-23, 04:50 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by Henk - 14th-Dec-23, 05:21 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by Top Down - 14th-Dec-23, 07:56 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by niklasw - 14th-Dec-23, 08:24 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by niklasw - 14th-Dec-23, 08:34 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by woodcote - 14th-Dec-23, 02:32 PM
RE: Should I buy it? - by niklasw - 18th-Dec-23, 10:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)