Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Should I buy it?
#1
Big Grin 

I have an offer to buy a "C1330 Digital Platinum Set" plus a "C1201 Digital Super GT" plus a couple of extra cars (10 in total) for ca 500 Euro.

I recently scored a "C1404M Scalextric ARC PRO - 24h Le Mans" (plus a bunch of extra wireless hand controllers) plus some odd bits and pieces like small R3 and R4 curves for 180 Euro. I also have and an old C1083. But no pitlane and only two working cars.

I am building a permanent track in my garage and plan to start with the Arc Pro setup, but thinking ahead I might want to switch to the C7042 + PC system in the future - hence considering the "offer" above  Bigsmile

I am not made of money and perhaps it's better spent on Christmas gifts for my grand child instead?  Bigsmile

Whats your thoughts?

Slot car newbie setting up a permanent track in my garage/man-cave.
[+] 1 member Likes niklasw's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Should I buy it? - by niklasw - 13th-Dec-23, 07:59 PM
RE: Should I buy it? - by KensRedZed - 14th-Dec-23, 04:50 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by Henk - 14th-Dec-23, 05:21 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by Top Down - 14th-Dec-23, 07:56 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by niklasw - 14th-Dec-23, 08:24 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by niklasw - 14th-Dec-23, 08:34 AM
RE: Should I buy it? - by woodcote - 14th-Dec-23, 02:32 PM
RE: Should I buy it? - by niklasw - 18th-Dec-23, 10:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)