Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Experts be damned
#4

Ta!

I wasn't so hot on the pitch and put green though. I had trouble lifting the ball with such a gentle action. I will give myself the excuse of having to use the standard set of clubs they let beginners use. The average French person is about 5'9" and I'm 6'3". My knees only bend so far down whilst trying to keep my balance and get the swing right.

If, as it seems Ronnie wants to, we try it again, I might have to invest in some longer clubs. This could get expensive and I don't want to reduce expenditure on slot cars.

Ronnie has suddenly realised that retirement means time to do all the stuff she fancied but never got round to. Saxophone and clarinet (neither cheap) and lawn bowls (ditto) and now golf!!

Here's me, cheap as chips!
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Experts be damned - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Aug-19, 11:49 AM
RE: Experts be damned - by Fluff - 28th-Aug-19, 12:23 PM
RE: Experts be damned - by munter - 28th-Aug-19, 07:55 PM
RE: Experts be damned - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Aug-19, 08:11 PM
RE: Experts be damned - by Fluff - 29th-Aug-19, 03:14 AM
RE: Experts be damned - by Lloyd.L - 29th-Aug-19, 10:54 PM
RE: Experts be damned - by Gordon Steadman - 30th-Aug-19, 07:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)