12th-Dec-23, 02:48 PM
I should have noticed that, but was looking at the post on my phone.
Obviously a Westminster from the front on photo.
I have a very large selection of 1960"s, 70's and 80's 3D printed bodies, including both the Westminster and the Wolesley 6/110, all waiting their turn to be built. They will all be built as Banger racers, depicting all my favourite drivers from the mid 80s to the mid 90's. Not everyones cup of tea, but it will keep me happy!
Love your Aero Motors building, definitely cool
Obviously a Westminster from the front on photo.
I have a very large selection of 1960"s, 70's and 80's 3D printed bodies, including both the Westminster and the Wolesley 6/110, all waiting their turn to be built. They will all be built as Banger racers, depicting all my favourite drivers from the mid 80s to the mid 90's. Not everyones cup of tea, but it will keep me happy!
Love your Aero Motors building, definitely cool

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)