21st-Nov-23, 01:54 PM
I really want to get a European car sorted for MCM… I have an XJ-S and a Capri, but the new Rover might have more potential. However, that Javelin - which was almost undriveable out of the box - has been so much fun to develop into a consistent runner-up, I’m not sure I want to give up on it just yet.
Having said that, it was the second slowest car in the heat - Alex, Gareth and Ollie all quicker over a lap. It’s laps completed that count though - and only Alex’s Camaro was better than the Javelin across all three heats and the shoot-out. I think it’ll have one last shot at glory next month.
Having said that, it was the second slowest car in the heat - Alex, Gareth and Ollie all quicker over a lap. It’s laps completed that count though - and only Alex’s Camaro was better than the Javelin across all three heats and the shoot-out. I think it’ll have one last shot at glory next month.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)