Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fine tooth saw
#4

John 
I had trouble trying to cut the bases RS off figures,tended to cut into the feet a bit. So now I cut around the feet with side cutters and sand the rest off.
Easy for me as I have a sander set up like a linisher?.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Fine tooth saw - by john roche - 16th-Nov-23, 02:30 PM
munter - by munter - 16th-Nov-23, 05:44 PM
RE: Fine tooth saw - by john roche - 16th-Nov-23, 07:30 PM
RE: Fine tooth saw - by Phil Kalbfell - 16th-Nov-23, 08:25 PM
RE: Fine tooth saw - by john roche - 16th-Nov-23, 11:02 PM
RE: Fine tooth saw - by Kevan - 16th-Nov-23, 11:29 PM
RE: Fine tooth saw - by Scuderia_Turini - 18th-Nov-23, 05:37 PM
RE: Fine tooth saw - by Kevan - 18th-Nov-23, 07:08 PM
RE: Fine tooth saw - by CMOTD - 19th-Nov-23, 01:40 PM
RE: Fine tooth saw - by john roche - 19th-Nov-23, 01:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)