15th-Nov-23, 07:04 PM
Hi Leo,
Yes, it is a cardboard accessory. It has tabs which fold out to support it, enabling it to stand over the track.
Almost every set you see advertised will not include the AERO Motors tunnel. They are nearly always missing, and if included usually not in the best condition. The Bangers Raceway also had the same tunnel, and came out at the same time.
I did have the complete Superstox set, with the tunnel, but sold it around a year ago, as it wasn't going to be used, and really they are collectors sets nowadays. I also sold my Bangers Raceway set at the same time, which fetched a good price, the Superstox set went for nearly £150, which I couldn't believe!
So no photo possible, but I can confirm it's real. Worth setting up an ebay watch, you might get lucky.
I am off to the Orpington swap meet on Sunday, happy to look for you.
Pip
Yes, it is a cardboard accessory. It has tabs which fold out to support it, enabling it to stand over the track.
Almost every set you see advertised will not include the AERO Motors tunnel. They are nearly always missing, and if included usually not in the best condition. The Bangers Raceway also had the same tunnel, and came out at the same time.
I did have the complete Superstox set, with the tunnel, but sold it around a year ago, as it wasn't going to be used, and really they are collectors sets nowadays. I also sold my Bangers Raceway set at the same time, which fetched a good price, the Superstox set went for nearly £150, which I couldn't believe!
So no photo possible, but I can confirm it's real. Worth setting up an ebay watch, you might get lucky.
I am off to the Orpington swap meet on Sunday, happy to look for you.
Pip

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)