Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New NSR?
#1

This is my first NSR slot car.
I read up on what I thought was the correct way to make the adjustments for this new NSR slot car

But apparently I might be doing something wrong the car is fast.... . But it makes a lot of grinding noise I can't seem to get rid of the grinding noise.

Any thoughts suggestions help would be greatly appreciated........ Thanks.

The NSR car is a Porsche 908\3 the new limited edition golf number one.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
New NSR? - by pearl - 4th-Nov-23, 11:25 PM
RE: New NSR? - by BAracer - 4th-Nov-23, 11:37 PM
RE: New NSR? - by pearl - 5th-Nov-23, 01:22 AM
RE: New NSR? - by Kevan - 5th-Nov-23, 12:43 AM
RE: New NSR? - by WilkFrisk - 7th-Nov-23, 05:59 AM
RE: New NSR? - by Johnno - 10th-Nov-23, 10:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)