Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

6 Wheel cars
#4

I was thinking that the Porsche would make a great slot car but I wonder about that too although there is a report of it being tested by Jo Siffert. That too is related to the photos by the same guy.

A search doesn't bring up anything about it that I can see so I suspect the Porsche is a hoax too - shame. Anyone know different?

Real?

Just noticed it's also dated 1st April but 2018 Tappingfoot
Quote


Messages In This Thread
6 Wheel cars - by Anthony B - 21st-Aug-19, 07:53 AM
RE: 6 Wheel cars - by CMOTD - 21st-Aug-19, 12:45 PM
RE: 6 Wheel cars - by Anthony B - 21st-Aug-19, 12:46 PM
RE: 6 Wheel cars - by Gordon Steadman - 21st-Aug-19, 01:28 PM
RE: 6 Wheel cars - by Fluff - 21st-Aug-19, 08:18 PM
RE: 6 Wheel cars - by Gordon Steadman - 22nd-Aug-19, 05:42 AM
RE: 6 Wheel cars - by Anthony B - 22nd-Aug-19, 06:55 AM
RE: 6 Wheel cars - by Gordon Steadman - 22nd-Aug-19, 06:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)