27th-Oct-23, 07:44 AM
Ok I admit - I am an OLD phart. I love the 60's and the 70's from Led Zeppelin to slot cars.
So a while back I saw brushless motors making an appearance and thought this is for those &()*(* who race wing type or GP 12 cars (as I did in the 90's). Again to be honest, I am not sure I can follow them on the track any longer as they are blurs. But not for me - give me a 16D Mabuchi any day.
Now I see NSR are introducing them into their range. SO will they become mainstream? Could they ever race on sectional track? What do you think?
PS how do they work - I see they have a 'controller' that is needed to work......
So a while back I saw brushless motors making an appearance and thought this is for those &()*(* who race wing type or GP 12 cars (as I did in the 90's). Again to be honest, I am not sure I can follow them on the track any longer as they are blurs. But not for me - give me a 16D Mabuchi any day.
Now I see NSR are introducing them into their range. SO will they become mainstream? Could they ever race on sectional track? What do you think?
PS how do they work - I see they have a 'controller' that is needed to work......

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)