24th-Oct-23, 04:20 PM
Thanks Chris, I'll look for the FK motor, at the moment I've changed the 20K to a moto GP bike motor which fits well.
The ratio you mentioned is what I have, 28 crown and 9 pinion.
I'm going to get a brass pinion as I prefer them, but these motors have a smaller axle so I need to get one of those from Johnny who I follow on Youtube sells them.
It'll be a roller soon as I'm working on the front end, suspension and guide placement etc.
Pics to follow soon.
Cheers
Tony
The ratio you mentioned is what I have, 28 crown and 9 pinion.
I'm going to get a brass pinion as I prefer them, but these motors have a smaller axle so I need to get one of those from Johnny who I follow on Youtube sells them.
It'll be a roller soon as I'm working on the front end, suspension and guide placement etc.
Pics to follow soon.
Cheers
Tony

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)