Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Canadian Slot Car Flea Market
#3

There were a few 1/32 vendors also. The ratio was about 70% HO.

I have been looking for this Mustang for a long time, but could not afford it. It finally came home yesterday.

   
   
   

Plus, I bought a few more HO cars. The cheesy movie Christine just played a few days ago. I finally gave in for $25 (Cdn funds).

   

Thanks for looking,
Ken
[+] 5 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Canadian Slot Car Flea Market - by KensRedZed - 22nd-Oct-23, 01:40 AM
RE: Canadian Slot Car Flea Market - by rallyhub - 22nd-Oct-23, 07:16 AM
RE: Canadian Slot Car Flea Market - by KensRedZed - 22nd-Oct-23, 03:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ABBO
31st-May-23, 04:37 PM
Last Post by tatter06
21st-Dec-21, 08:03 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
14th-Nov-21, 02:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)