Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Have I fried my C8217 powerbase?
#4

Stripped it down and nothing obvious. No melted insulation on the wires, all solder joints solid and in tact. None of the electrical 'gubbin's show signs of distress. Tried another controller and the LED reacted to the trigger  but still no power at the track. 

A couple of C8217's are on their way from eBay.

It's only a temporary floor circuit for car set-up and testing purposes so I don't see the need for moving away from the 'toy bits'. If it was permanent .....
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Have I fried my C8217 powerbase? - by Top Down - 19th-Oct-23, 07:35 PM
RE: Have I fried my C8217 powerbase? - by MrFlippant - 20th-Oct-23, 03:37 AM
RE: Have I fried my C8217 powerbase? - by BAracer - 20th-Oct-23, 05:53 AM
RE: Have I fried my C8217 powerbase? - by Top Down - 20th-Oct-23, 11:12 AM
RE: Have I fried my C8217 powerbase? - by Scuderia_Turini - 20th-Oct-23, 02:23 PM
RE: Have I fried my C8217 powerbase? - by Top Down - 21st-Oct-23, 08:08 AM
RE: Have I fried my C8217 powerbase? - by Top Down - 21st-Oct-23, 08:20 AM
RE: Have I fried my C8217 powerbase? - by WilkFrisk - 7th-Nov-23, 06:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: