20th-Aug-19, 03:26 PM
I don't really buy cars but I do buy bodies occasionally and make chassis. As we seem to have an American theme going, here are three. The yellow Firebird I've had for some time but the other two arrived last week from Betta and Classic.
I'm doing a 6 hour race at Confolens club in September and there is a support race for muscle cars. As there are two long straights at the track (16 and 11 metres) I've ordered some higher revving motors, one 38,500 rpm and one 50,000rpm. Should give me some speed down the straights! Just hope I can control them. Nice heavy brass chassis!
I'm doing a 6 hour race at Confolens club in September and there is a support race for muscle cars. As there are two long straights at the track (16 and 11 metres) I've ordered some higher revving motors, one 38,500 rpm and one 50,000rpm. Should give me some speed down the straights! Just hope I can control them. Nice heavy brass chassis!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)