Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TruSpeed with Carrera Evolution
#1

Hi , hope someone can help me, I am looking to upgrade to a truSpeed controller but am unsure on the wiring , the controller has three wire , plus ,minus and brake, I have the  new style evolution ( red controller plugs ) and they have  just has two wire controllers ? how would I be able to make it work?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
TruSpeed with Carrera Evolution - by Johno - 16th-Oct-23, 03:41 PM
RE: TruSpeed with Carrera Evolution - by woodcote - 17th-Oct-23, 07:04 AM
RE: TruSpeed with Carrera Evolution - by Johno - 17th-Oct-23, 08:36 AM
RE: TruSpeed with Carrera Evolution - by woodcote - 17th-Oct-23, 09:54 AM
RE: TruSpeed with Carrera Evolution - by MrFlippant - 17th-Oct-23, 04:09 PM
RE: TruSpeed with Carrera Evolution - by Johnno - 18th-Oct-23, 08:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by m2k
6th-Jan-23, 11:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)