Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello
#1

Hi, my name is Andy and I'm from Norfolk in the UK.

I'm mainly a model railway person but I've got a reasonable slot car collection and both Carrera (digital) and Scalextric tracks, neither of which are permanently set up.

I found some useful answers on here while googling about replacing Carrera tyres that have gone bad, so I've joined.
[+] 6 members Like Andyroo's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello - by Andyroo - 11th-Oct-23, 04:36 PM
RE: Hello - by woodcote - 11th-Oct-23, 05:38 PM
RE: Hello - by Gpa113 - 11th-Oct-23, 05:43 PM
RE: Hello - by JasonB - 11th-Oct-23, 06:15 PM
RE: Hello - by CMOTD - 12th-Oct-23, 01:25 PM
RE: Hello - by Andyroo - 12th-Oct-23, 04:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)