29th-Sep-23, 08:37 AM
I've yet to find a G25 tyre that doesn't ball-up when racing hard on a smooth surface, they're great for a minute then they start to degrade.
I'd like to try some Racer Sideways HiGrip tyres but they're out of stock everywhere, is this another good tyre no longer made.
You'd like to think rubber tyres gets better through testing and development but seems like they've lost their formulas.
There's a lot to be said for silicones, always available and last for years, sometimes decades.
I'd like to try some Racer Sideways HiGrip tyres but they're out of stock everywhere, is this another good tyre no longer made.
You'd like to think rubber tyres gets better through testing and development but seems like they've lost their formulas.
There's a lot to be said for silicones, always available and last for years, sometimes decades.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)