15th-Sep-23, 08:14 AM
(13th-Sep-23, 07:11 PM)munter Wrote: Well, I gave you a like but.....
I have a Fiat Abarth 1000 body to develop to mould readiness and then make window templates and interior tray to suit.
I have a Delahaye 155 exhaust system to create.(it’s a V12) plus create some sort of screen mounting for it.
Finish casting the Sunbeam Tiger LeMans inserts to create a multi piece mould. I think these have been previously unobtainable anywhere.
Prepare a Sunbeam Tiger LM body to mould readiness. ie priming, filling, sanding, trimming, priming, sanding, priming etc
Create a metal drop axle for the front on an Alfa Romeo P2 resin body car. Rear of chassis is PP and is sorted.
Fix up the yellow nose on the green Vanwall Portuguese gp edition and build a wire chassis for it.
Convert a 1/43 resin toy figure to a driver for my Mk7 Jaguar make and vac form an interior tray for the same car.
Vac form screens for a McLaren 2b kit that is nearly ready to post to the US.
Vac form multiples of window sets of the Scalextric 70’s Camaro, Pioneer Camaro, SCX Plymouth barracuda for export to the USA.
And then, and then......
Do your family ever see you??????
Or is this a job????

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)