18th-Aug-19, 08:13 PM
Thanks guys, yes I suppose a box plane would be useful on a Morgan too!
The parts are really detailed amazing for the size, there are also 2 oil drums and a compressor which at the time I hadn't painted.
The decals for the oil cans were incredibly fiddly, just when you thought you'd attached them they would end up in the wrong place or stuck to your finger!
Managed to light up the interior of the pits this week, dare I say it Christmas has come early to Wilco this year and purchased a string of tree lights for £2.50.
Battery powered they give out just the right amount of light!
Cheers
G
The parts are really detailed amazing for the size, there are also 2 oil drums and a compressor which at the time I hadn't painted.
The decals for the oil cans were incredibly fiddly, just when you thought you'd attached them they would end up in the wrong place or stuck to your finger!
Managed to light up the interior of the pits this week, dare I say it Christmas has come early to Wilco this year and purchased a string of tree lights for £2.50.
Battery powered they give out just the right amount of light!
Cheers
G

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)