4th-Sep-23, 02:37 PM
Check with the organisers that it’s a CEE 7/6 French Type E plug. That’s what it looks like. It’s traditionally used in France and Belgium, but superseded by the CEE 7/7 hybrid that is compatible with both the French 7/6 Type E and pan-European ‘Schuko’ Type F sockets. The difference is in the location of earth connector(s), which will be important with the controller hook-up.
The French has an earth pin sticking out of the socket and locates into a hole on the plug. The Schuko has a pair of earth connectors on the socket that connect to the top and bottom edges of the plug. The hybrid has all three earth connectors. I can’t see why a hybrid wouldn’t work for the controller.
There are a few hybrid plugs I can see on UK eBay like this one. A true Type E might need to be sourced from France or Belgium.
The French has an earth pin sticking out of the socket and locates into a hole on the plug. The Schuko has a pair of earth connectors on the socket that connect to the top and bottom edges of the plug. The hybrid has all three earth connectors. I can’t see why a hybrid wouldn’t work for the controller.
There are a few hybrid plugs I can see on UK eBay like this one. A true Type E might need to be sourced from France or Belgium.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)