22nd-Aug-23, 01:33 PM
Thanks for all your advice Chris!
For the kind of quick fire racing I do with rally and raid vehicles, I wanted to keep the controls simple, so went for the sensitivity/brake combination of the DD301. That way, there should be less risk of me forgetting to adjust the knobs in the heat of battle and end up running the settings from the previous car! However, this probably won't be the last controller I buy, and the DD304 is right up there on my list of 'desirables' for my circuit based racing.
The good news is that I managed to change the clips on the leads to a three pin UK plug without anything going bang, and I have been running a few different cars to get a feel for it. It feels great in my hand and just fills me with confidence that it is me in control of the car rather than the other way round.
Just need to give the wiper a bit of a clean to get rid of travel grit.
For the kind of quick fire racing I do with rally and raid vehicles, I wanted to keep the controls simple, so went for the sensitivity/brake combination of the DD301. That way, there should be less risk of me forgetting to adjust the knobs in the heat of battle and end up running the settings from the previous car! However, this probably won't be the last controller I buy, and the DD304 is right up there on my list of 'desirables' for my circuit based racing.
The good news is that I managed to change the clips on the leads to a three pin UK plug without anything going bang, and I have been running a few different cars to get a feel for it. It feels great in my hand and just fills me with confidence that it is me in control of the car rather than the other way round.
Just need to give the wiper a bit of a clean to get rid of travel grit.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)