11th-Aug-23, 08:12 AM
Proxy Touring Car coming along slowly...needs to get in the post to Graham in 2 weeks.
This is only my second white kit, and I can't remember why I decided to buy some cheap decals from the USA, but they didn't reach the rear of the car so I had to just make that bit up! Hopefully the top coat will add a bit of shine to my work. Back to Pattos if I ever do another decal job!
This is only my second white kit, and I can't remember why I decided to buy some cheap decals from the USA, but they didn't reach the rear of the car so I had to just make that bit up! Hopefully the top coat will add a bit of shine to my work. Back to Pattos if I ever do another decal job!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)