18th-Jul-23, 12:50 AM
Allow me a few pictures.
These are the parts I typically use for body posts.
The urethane washer holds the stainless steel screw and washer in place.
I can push on either side of the car and it leans with some effort.
As soon as I let the body go free. It quickly and perfectly re-centers itself.
I have won a fair amount of races in my club with this type of body float. It's a keeper.
These are the parts I typically use for body posts.
The urethane washer holds the stainless steel screw and washer in place.
I can push on either side of the car and it leans with some effort.
As soon as I let the body go free. It quickly and perfectly re-centers itself.
I have won a fair amount of races in my club with this type of body float. It's a keeper.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)