16th-Jul-23, 04:30 PM
I think I follow how it goes together, and that the body is attached by the side pieces rather than the original body post sockets.
But...
I don't think there are enough nuts and bolts in the pack to fit the side rails. Normal?
Why are there 2 thin nuts and 2 thick nuts in the pack? The thick ones seem too thick to fully engage with the nuts.
And what are those two members for that stick out from each side of the chassis adjacent to the motor pod? I need to cut them off as they interfere with the fit of the body.
But...
I don't think there are enough nuts and bolts in the pack to fit the side rails. Normal?
Why are there 2 thin nuts and 2 thick nuts in the pack? The thick ones seem too thick to fully engage with the nuts.
And what are those two members for that stick out from each side of the chassis adjacent to the motor pod? I need to cut them off as they interfere with the fit of the body.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)