Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello from Wisconsin
#1
Icons8-finish-flag-32 

Hello, I'm new here and figured I'd introduce myself. My name is CJ and I live in the US in the state of Wisconsin. Got back into slot cars the beginning of this year, first time since I was a child that I have raced them and have dove in head first into this hobby. Have built a decent size track in my basement and continue to build and grow it :-) Looking to learn more about this hobby as I go along
[+] 1 member Likes DragonWI's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello from Wisconsin - by DragonWI - 16th-Jul-23, 11:27 AM
RE: Hello from Wisconsin - by JasonB - 16th-Jul-23, 01:13 PM
RE: Hello from Wisconsin - by KensRedZed - 16th-Jul-23, 01:50 PM
RE: Hello from Wisconsin - by BAracer - 16th-Jul-23, 05:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
8th-Mar-21, 01:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)