Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Saving post as a draft..how to re-open?
#1

Hello Guys
I was working on a post, we'll actually copying a post from an other source. 
That went perfect, simply copy paste and it was all there perfect with pictures etc etc, so a big  Thumbup for the forum scripts.
But then I selected the function "save as draft" and closed the window...so stupid me is now wondering how to re acces my draft

where can I find it?


with kind regards
Tamar
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Saving post as a draft..how to re-open? - by Tamar - 13th-Aug-19, 03:08 PM
RE: Saving post as a draft..how to re-open? - by JasonB - 13th-Aug-19, 03:21 PM
RE: Saving post as a draft..how to re-open? - by Tamar - 13th-Aug-19, 03:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)