12th-Jun-23, 07:35 AM
Toyota were handed a 37kg handicap, Ferrari 24kg.
Like I said it adds a feel of manipulation and allows sandbagging.
Coverage this year has dropped in quality, the other class races were largely ignored and I switched the telly off shortly after the race as there's only so much Ferrari trumpet blowing a person can stomach.
Prototype racing seems to be on the up which is a refreshing change to what's now a bland F1 series.
Like I said it adds a feel of manipulation and allows sandbagging.
Coverage this year has dropped in quality, the other class races were largely ignored and I switched the telly off shortly after the race as there's only so much Ferrari trumpet blowing a person can stomach.
Prototype racing seems to be on the up which is a refreshing change to what's now a bland F1 series.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)