Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ferrari
#6

Errrrm Kevan explain the BOP - co as far as I remember the Ferrari's were penalised on Friday after quali?  Did I miss something :)


FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl


Seriously though - what a race - 6 different teams that led. I was uber impressed with Cadillac. Peugeot a disaster but beautiful looking cars, Porsche were not prepared enough and a tad slow - but with BMW, Lamborgini and ALpine here next year - oh man we have a great racing series we can watch again!!!!

We had it on Eurosport - what happened to the normal commentators - you hvae NO idea how much I was shouting at the TV listening to their pompostic idiotic drivel abot how I did it - whicle missing HUGE incidents and moments on the track.???? Somebody needs to be fired - truly awful.
[+] 5 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Ferrari - by JasonB - 11th-Jun-23, 06:29 PM
RE: Ferrari - by KensRedZed - 11th-Jun-23, 08:01 PM
RE: Ferrari - by mickey thumbs - 12th-Jun-23, 02:29 AM
RE: Ferrari - by Henk - 12th-Jun-23, 04:23 AM
RE: Ferrari - by Kevan - 12th-Jun-23, 06:55 AM
RE: Ferrari - by Anthony B - 12th-Jun-23, 07:11 AM
RE: Ferrari - by Kevan - 12th-Jun-23, 07:35 AM
RE: Ferrari - by BAracer - 12th-Jun-23, 03:26 PM
RE: Ferrari - by Gpa113 - 12th-Jun-23, 04:22 PM
RE: Ferrari - by woodcote - 13th-Jun-23, 08:59 AM
RE: Ferrari - by Kevan - 13th-Jun-23, 09:44 AM
RE: Ferrari - by rallyhub - 13th-Jun-23, 10:34 AM
RE: Ferrari - by Anthony B - 15th-Jun-23, 08:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)