11th-Jun-23, 12:52 PM
So, to add a bit more context...
I really enjoyed my day out at the Usk Valley rally event at the Abergavenny club week. My Scaleauto 208 and SRC 205 were a joy to drive and I di ok with them result wise. My Classic entry (the red TR7) did less well, so my initial thought was 'What car won the class? Buy one'. It was won by an A310 but I do not know which make.
So my question about Avant Slot vs Team Slot could have been better put as "Is one of them the equivalent of a Thunderslot whilst the other one is a Fly?" My preference would be to race one straight out of the box but blueprinted, hence my original query. If there is not much between them, and they both would benefit from a performance chassis, then I can just focus on the one with the livery I like the most!
And to answer your question Alan, first preference would be for me driving it, but it would probably be entered into Proxies from time to time.
[I do have an HRS2 chassis that I am going to put under a Touring Car for the forthcoming proxy. If someone wants to start another thread with assembly tips for that product, I would be most grateful!]
I really enjoyed my day out at the Usk Valley rally event at the Abergavenny club week. My Scaleauto 208 and SRC 205 were a joy to drive and I di ok with them result wise. My Classic entry (the red TR7) did less well, so my initial thought was 'What car won the class? Buy one'. It was won by an A310 but I do not know which make.
So my question about Avant Slot vs Team Slot could have been better put as "Is one of them the equivalent of a Thunderslot whilst the other one is a Fly?" My preference would be to race one straight out of the box but blueprinted, hence my original query. If there is not much between them, and they both would benefit from a performance chassis, then I can just focus on the one with the livery I like the most!
And to answer your question Alan, first preference would be for me driving it, but it would probably be entered into Proxies from time to time.
[I do have an HRS2 chassis that I am going to put under a Touring Car for the forthcoming proxy. If someone wants to start another thread with assembly tips for that product, I would be most grateful!]
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)