9th-Jun-23, 11:39 PM
I recently bought a truck in a bucket. It came with the chassis and body taken apart. The rear axle, crown, wheels, and tires were missing. No body screws either.
Since I am not a fan of tobacco liveries (to each his own). I saw an opportunity to make a change. This is what I started with.
I recently painted a few HO bodies while at the cottage. This truck got fully disassembled, stripped, and a new coat of paint.
I like the idea of a "Mountain Dew" livery. The colour looks delicious.
The plan is to install new axles, Slot.It gears, aluminum wheels, and urethane tires. My first club race-truck.
Cheers,
Ken
Since I am not a fan of tobacco liveries (to each his own). I saw an opportunity to make a change. This is what I started with.
I recently painted a few HO bodies while at the cottage. This truck got fully disassembled, stripped, and a new coat of paint.
I like the idea of a "Mountain Dew" livery. The colour looks delicious.
The plan is to install new axles, Slot.It gears, aluminum wheels, and urethane tires. My first club race-truck.
Cheers,
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)