Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

3mm gear
#6

An update, I managed to get two sport+ gears, a 27t and a 29, I have used the smaller one for now which is giving the car standard gear set up, now I have a spare gear and axle set up, what pinion should I use to get somewhere near the 9/27 ratio?  I thought maybe a 10/11 tooth pinion ? Or should I try it with a 9 , track is 100 feet with two straits, longest about 12/14 feet ?
Ta
Quote


Messages In This Thread
3mm gear - by Charlie - 5th-May-23, 08:41 AM
RE: 3mm gear - by Kevan - 5th-May-23, 09:01 AM
Charlie - by Charlie - 5th-May-23, 09:23 AM
RE: 3mm gear - by Kevan - 5th-May-23, 11:59 AM
RE: 3mm gear - by chrisguyw - 5th-May-23, 02:28 PM
Charlie - by Charlie - 31st-May-23, 09:28 PM
RE: 3mm gear - by Kevan - 31st-May-23, 10:10 PM
RE: 3mm gear - by Charlie - 31st-May-23, 10:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Savage GT
16th-Mar-22, 07:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)