10th-Aug-19, 09:52 AM
I am a bit of a fan of Can-Am and USSRC cars in both HO and 1/32 scale - and vicariously in 1/24 via Michael Niemas' incredible creations.
Here's a couple of my Revell/Monogram Lola T70s...
And Carrera's version of the incredible Porsche 917/30...
I have George Turner kits of the Jerry Titus Shelby Cobra Can-Am, a Lotus 40 and a McLaren M8B that really ought to get built. There's also a Slot.it Chaparral 2E somewhere in pieces that will be racing soon.
There were plenty of HO Can-Ams and USSRC cars made by Aurora and Tyco in the late 60s and 70s. I will dig out what I have and photograph them. Here's the Tyco Chaparral 2G (I think it looks more like a 2E) for starters...
Here's a couple of my Revell/Monogram Lola T70s...
And Carrera's version of the incredible Porsche 917/30...
I have George Turner kits of the Jerry Titus Shelby Cobra Can-Am, a Lotus 40 and a McLaren M8B that really ought to get built. There's also a Slot.it Chaparral 2E somewhere in pieces that will be racing soon.
There were plenty of HO Can-Ams and USSRC cars made by Aurora and Tyco in the late 60s and 70s. I will dig out what I have and photograph them. Here's the Tyco Chaparral 2G (I think it looks more like a 2E) for starters...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)