12th-May-23, 05:54 PM
Could well be, there is a texture on the print surface. Its not an issue for me TBH, I was just curious as to if it was a setting issue or not.
I have to say, so far, I am very pleased with the printer, but I really do need to re-learn a proper cad program, I am already finding limitations to some things with Tinkercad. ATM though it'll do until I can find something I get on with and have time to learn it.
I used to work with CAD/CAM for office furniture way back, but I have forgotten it all now
I have to say, so far, I am very pleased with the printer, but I really do need to re-learn a proper cad program, I am already finding limitations to some things with Tinkercad. ATM though it'll do until I can find something I get on with and have time to learn it.
I used to work with CAD/CAM for office furniture way back, but I have forgotten it all now

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)