Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Buys you regret ...
#5

Only one. I've only bought a few RTR cars and the ProSlot Alfas, Toyota and the SlotiT Ferrari are all fine and good for guests to use.

Biggest disappointment? Thunderslot McLaren. 

I regret paying so much for a car that has never been any good. I hate the wheels and tyres - which keep parting company no matter how many times I try and glue them on. I've tried the grey sticky ones but they are just as bad. The guide is wierd and has been replaced with a SlotiT wooden track job. The motor is OK but is now in the ProSlot Toyota which suits it better. It's quite nippy on the few occasions I run it but then a tyre will fall off. Not as fast as the Alfas though and I get three of those for the price I paid for the McLaren.

I made the mistake of using it at Bordo instead of the SlotiT Ferrari which I had practiced with and promptly went from around the quickest to about sixth or seventh fastest. 
Everyone said it was the better car. Strange as I never usually listen to anybody Tease

The car sits in the 'probably never get used again' box. A waste of money.
[+] 1 member Likes Gordon Steadman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Buys you regret ... - by Anthony B - 12th-May-23, 07:53 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 12th-May-23, 09:01 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Anthony B - 12th-May-23, 10:32 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 12th-May-23, 10:43 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Gordon Steadman - 12th-May-23, 11:52 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 12th-May-23, 01:11 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 12th-May-23, 01:15 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 12th-May-23, 01:19 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Scott - 12th-May-23, 07:46 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Scott - 12th-May-23, 08:12 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Gordon Steadman - 13th-May-23, 07:02 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 12th-May-23, 08:28 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 13th-May-23, 08:19 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Gordon Steadman - 14th-May-23, 10:07 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Anthony B - 15th-May-23, 08:06 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Gordon Steadman - 15th-May-23, 08:13 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by dvd3500 - 15th-May-23, 12:08 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 15th-May-23, 01:59 PM
RE: Buys you regret... - by Johnno - 15th-May-23, 11:12 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 16th-May-23, 06:27 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Zippideedooda - 22nd-Oct-23, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)