Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Buys you regret ...
#1

TappingfootYup - I am sure we have all done it and for different reasons.

My latest - sadly there have been several in my history - are these 2 cars.

Now before you say could you have not seen it in the auction - yes I did seee the boken tyres, but tyres are not an issue for me.
What I did not see was - size difference, really REALLY poor mechanicals broken mechanicals on the 250......

WHy did I buy them - the bodies looked quite good and I guess they are - it is the only Love bonnet version of the 250 that I know of in plastic.
At best though they are 1/35th, and mechanicals I can and will rreplce and work on. but still I think to myself - what an idiot!!

No they were not expensive and TBH was one of the reasons I bought them - but horror of horrors - they are for sale as well on ebay.it for 110 euros - REALLY?????

   
                   

Comparison to a Dino that is 1/32nd

   


The moral of this thread is going to be - Caveat Emptor!! Rofl Rofl Rofl Tease
[+] 2 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Buys you regret ... - by Anthony B - 12th-May-23, 07:53 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 12th-May-23, 09:01 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Anthony B - 12th-May-23, 10:32 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 12th-May-23, 10:43 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Gordon Steadman - 12th-May-23, 11:52 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 12th-May-23, 01:11 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 12th-May-23, 01:15 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 12th-May-23, 01:19 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Scott - 12th-May-23, 07:46 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Scott - 12th-May-23, 08:12 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Gordon Steadman - 13th-May-23, 07:02 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 12th-May-23, 08:28 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 13th-May-23, 08:19 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Gordon Steadman - 14th-May-23, 10:07 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Anthony B - 15th-May-23, 08:06 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Gordon Steadman - 15th-May-23, 08:13 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by dvd3500 - 15th-May-23, 12:08 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 15th-May-23, 01:59 PM
RE: Buys you regret... - by Johnno - 15th-May-23, 11:12 PM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Kevan - 16th-May-23, 06:27 AM
RE: Buys you regret ... - by Zippideedooda - 22nd-Oct-23, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)