Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If all else fails...................
#1

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

I have been using a TruSpeed MT II controller for many years now, it is an excellent product and I have been perfectly happy with it. However, I confess to never reading the instructions and guessing at the settings - it is a man thing. Recently I was looking at their website and came across a quick start guide
.pdf TruSpeed_MT_II_-_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf Size: 135.26 KB  Downloads: 901
which I read and discovered I had been using the wrong settings all this time. I adjusted things accordingly and took two tenths off my lap times almost immediately. Doh!Banghead
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
If all else fails................... - by CMOTD - 9th-Aug-19, 04:05 PM
RE: If all else fails................... - by Fluff - 9th-Aug-19, 05:23 PM
RE: If all else fails................... - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-Aug-19, 06:21 PM
RE: If all else fails................... - by UshCha - 11th-Aug-19, 07:30 AM
RE: If all else fails................... - by Gordon Steadman - 11th-Aug-19, 08:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)