Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ?
#13

Results are in:
Pretty pleased with it but there is supposed to be text on the underside, and the text on the back is not clear, but TBH nor is it that clear in the slicer.

   

   

   


The file was locked so I couldn't alter anything, and the ones I have seen on you tube dont look any better unless the slicer settings were changed.

That doesn't worry me too much, but the outline print is very stuck on the magnetic plate does, flexing hasnt helped loosen it, and I didn't want to scrape too hard, any tips to remove ?

   
[+] 1 member Likes Savage GT's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 6th-May-23, 03:27 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by JMay - 6th-May-23, 04:37 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 6th-May-23, 05:47 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Kevan - 6th-May-23, 05:58 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 6th-May-23, 09:09 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Kevan - 6th-May-23, 09:55 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 7th-May-23, 02:55 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by JMay - 7th-May-23, 04:14 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 7th-May-23, 04:59 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Kevan - 7th-May-23, 07:34 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 8th-May-23, 05:57 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Kevan - 8th-May-23, 06:46 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 8th-May-23, 08:01 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Kevan - 8th-May-23, 08:41 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 8th-May-23, 08:52 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by chappyman66 - 9th-May-23, 04:16 AM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by JMay - 9th-May-23, 08:07 AM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 9th-May-23, 10:12 AM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by OXO cube - 9th-May-23, 10:35 AM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Kevan - 9th-May-23, 11:11 AM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 9th-May-23, 12:33 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by JMay - 9th-May-23, 12:20 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Kevan - 9th-May-23, 12:25 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Kevan - 9th-May-23, 01:35 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 9th-May-23, 01:53 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by MrFlippant - 9th-May-23, 10:35 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 10th-May-23, 06:04 AM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Kevan - 10th-May-23, 06:56 AM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by chappyman66 - 10th-May-23, 02:22 AM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by MrFlippant - 12th-May-23, 05:13 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 12th-May-23, 05:54 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by MrFlippant - 13th-May-23, 12:40 AM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Kevan - 13th-May-23, 08:21 AM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Savage GT - 13th-May-23, 11:48 AM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Kevan - 13th-May-23, 02:39 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by Kevan - 13th-May-23, 09:48 PM
RE: I have been playing with Tinkercad ... would this print OK ? - by MrFlippant - 14th-May-23, 05:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
4th-Jan-26, 08:33 PM
Last Post by MrFlippant
13th-Aug-22, 10:05 PM
Last Post by AlexisGaitanis
14th-Mar-20, 09:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)