8th-May-23, 03:28 PM
A bit of a rainy Bank Holiday Monday so thought I'd take the opportunity to do a bit more work on the Harrington. Big William is now in command with Charlie riding shotgun. The gold's in place and just need to find some suitable HO figures for Charlie's gang to celebrate around the gold.
The paintwork on the coach body is coming on. The 3d printing is a bit granular so never going to get an amazing finish. Skylights cut out. God knows how I'm going to get the Crokers Coach Tours script on the side.
Rear doors on next then need to get all the glass and side blinds made.
The paintwork on the coach body is coming on. The 3d printing is a bit granular so never going to get an amazing finish. Skylights cut out. God knows how I'm going to get the Crokers Coach Tours script on the side.
Rear doors on next then need to get all the glass and side blinds made.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)