Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info Google Sheets
#8

I'm afraid the forum doesn't allow members to post html, for security reasons I believe.

Obviously I've managed to find a way around that, but it does require setting up coding in the admin CP for each embed, and it's a bit of a palaver.

I can't do that for every race result, but I am happy to do it if it's a series, such as the rally proxy, or if for instance a club could set up a year's results in one document.
[+] 2 members Like JasonB's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Google Sheets - by JasonB - 1st-Apr-23, 10:31 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Kevan - 1st-Apr-23, 11:03 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by JasonB - 2nd-Apr-23, 04:34 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Kevan - 2nd-Apr-23, 06:35 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by JasonB - 2nd-Apr-23, 08:04 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Qman - 4th-Apr-23, 02:49 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Kevan - 25th-Apr-23, 01:54 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by JasonB - 25th-Apr-23, 02:10 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Kevan - 25th-Apr-23, 03:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)