10th-Apr-23, 07:40 PM
Here we go with something that I think encapsulates some of the feedback.
I have tried to recreate some of the racing elements described by Woodcote at the expense of religiously following the geographical layout.
I have been reading the archives on Best Racing Line modifications and will include a few modified track pieces to get the flow of the corners to feel more like the real thing.
i.e. Fordwater will include a racing line from the outside rail to the apex and back to the outside rail. In practice I am not sure you would not want to return to the outside rail, and I suspect very few would be in the outside lane coming into Fordwater, but it is conceivably that being able to hold full throttle from Madgwick to St Mary's might have some advantage over the inside lane, that would likely need a lift into Fordwater.
Its all got a bit bigger too :-) Now measures 6.5m x 6.1m
I have tried to recreate some of the racing elements described by Woodcote at the expense of religiously following the geographical layout.
I have been reading the archives on Best Racing Line modifications and will include a few modified track pieces to get the flow of the corners to feel more like the real thing.
i.e. Fordwater will include a racing line from the outside rail to the apex and back to the outside rail. In practice I am not sure you would not want to return to the outside rail, and I suspect very few would be in the outside lane coming into Fordwater, but it is conceivably that being able to hold full throttle from Madgwick to St Mary's might have some advantage over the inside lane, that would likely need a lift into Fordwater.
Its all got a bit bigger too :-) Now measures 6.5m x 6.1m

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)