6th-Apr-23, 07:23 PM
Hi Gary,
Great job on the latest DISCA. Watched some of your videos and you certainly set the bar with that event for emulating the real world.
I do use magnet cars on the public displays. Have run mag free when experienced racers have used Havenwood, but I am not sure how often that would happen. Maybe at future UKSF or maybe for a dedicated competition at some other event.
I think Jason did a good compromise with his design and I am studying the old SF thread on racing line modifications. I have a few CLC's that I could cut up and plenty of other bits of track that I could modify to provide an optimum curve. With the track being so big I could imagine the cars would spread out a lot, so entirely possible to develop a single lane around the whole track that would overcome the limitations of some of the 50p bit kinks.
I think brakes could play a part to get the fastest lap maybe. Might even get the ESRM and Xbox controllers out for a bit of fun :-)
Great job on the latest DISCA. Watched some of your videos and you certainly set the bar with that event for emulating the real world.
I do use magnet cars on the public displays. Have run mag free when experienced racers have used Havenwood, but I am not sure how often that would happen. Maybe at future UKSF or maybe for a dedicated competition at some other event.
I think Jason did a good compromise with his design and I am studying the old SF thread on racing line modifications. I have a few CLC's that I could cut up and plenty of other bits of track that I could modify to provide an optimum curve. With the track being so big I could imagine the cars would spread out a lot, so entirely possible to develop a single lane around the whole track that would overcome the limitations of some of the 50p bit kinks.
I think brakes could play a part to get the fastest lap maybe. Might even get the ESRM and Xbox controllers out for a bit of fun :-)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)