3rd-Aug-19, 03:21 PM
I noticed Inaslot had some Factory paint defect cars going for a good price, so it seemed a good move to get a racing pair for "roughwood"
To be honest you have to look hard to find any defects, and most makers would have just let them go as is, so I am very pleased with them.
I was lacking some pioneer muscle in my collection seeing as it got stripped down to club class cars only a few years back.
I think there might be a couple more coming when funds allow :)
Pioneer Mustang and Camaro.
To be honest you have to look hard to find any defects, and most makers would have just let them go as is, so I am very pleased with them.
I was lacking some pioneer muscle in my collection seeing as it got stripped down to club class cars only a few years back.
I think there might be a couple more coming when funds allow :)
Pioneer Mustang and Camaro.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)