Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info Google Sheets
#6

I've migrated most of my stuff from Excel to Google sheets, in it's simplest form it allows me to take bookings (for our cattery) on all 3 computers we run, I can also add stuff on my phone if I happen to be out, I've managed to get all the bells & whistles that I used on Excel working and (touch wood) everything is working fine.

In a slot racing form I now have all of our club championships and race formats running on Sheets on the club's laptop which I can update at home on my one, I could even run race control from home if I wasn't at the club, so far it all works fine and we're on the 2nd year of my efforts.

Bernie, racing since 1969 Wavegreen
[+] 4 members Like Qman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Google Sheets - by JasonB - 1st-Apr-23, 10:31 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Kevan - 1st-Apr-23, 11:03 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by JasonB - 2nd-Apr-23, 04:34 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Kevan - 2nd-Apr-23, 06:35 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by JasonB - 2nd-Apr-23, 08:04 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Qman - 4th-Apr-23, 02:49 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Kevan - 25th-Apr-23, 01:54 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by JasonB - 25th-Apr-23, 02:10 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Kevan - 25th-Apr-23, 03:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)